ALC 3.03% 6.8¢ alcidion group limited

Sleeping Dragon Awakens, page-9

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think companies like AllScripts, Cerner and McKesson are the major players in the US and globally. But their solutions tend to be either ageing, complex or expensive. Not really suitable or affordable for smaller scale deployments.

Allscripts are a major player here in Australia too and are currently implementing the PAS and electronic health care record solution in South Australia, which has been a ~$420million complete disaster. Alcidion was mentioned as a possible "fix" for the clunky PAS about 6 months ago. Don't know if anything has/will come of it. But there should be no technical reason why Alcidion's solutions cannot be used in country hospitals integrating with the EPAS back-end. I'd watch this space.

I don't think any other solution is as user friendly as the Alcidion solution, their user interface looks exceptional and ease of use is exactly what clinicians want. Something that is particularly important in places like emergency departments. Doctors are not the most technically savvy people and the last thing they want to be doing is clicking through 15 screens to order 500ml of saline.

Plenty of opportunities but also competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $88.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $13.74K 204.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 49217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.