FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

My bet is from where it's currently sitting it will be alot...

1. 78 Posts.
    My bet is from where it's currently sitting it will be alot closer to 7c then 4c in a months time.

Record Au production this month(not hard they have only one month to beat) will push it back to the mid 6c mark.

Then the outstanding, outstanding Nepean BFS will be released and show excellent economics,which will push it back up to close that old gap at 7.2c.

From there an uptrend will be confirmed and more players and traders will come on board.

Better than expected Au production figures and proving up more reserves/lifespans as well as the full startup of Nepean will push it back up over 10c and up to a m.c. of $150 mill by xmas.

Eclectic what was FML's market capital when there was only 780m shares on issue and it was around 13-14c late last year?

Thats right-over $100 million(between 100-110).

Now consider they only owned half the gold rights back then,and they now own 100%,and it now has a $70 million market capital compared to $110 mill back then.

And with gold production now up and running at Perserverance and the economics for Nepean due out very soon I doubt there would be very many lining up to give you shares anywhere less than 5.6c.

And my bet is the majority of volume that is being sold down to the 5.6-5.7c mark atm is being done by the "sophies" who dipped their hands into their pockets and picked up more than was originally offered at 5.5c during last raising.

So good luck getting an order filled at 4c.A couple more months of downramping(what are we up to,about 3) won't hurt,will it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.