FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

sleeping dragon, page-41

1. 500 Posts.
    Zooma-I'm glad we both think on the same wave-length. It's good to see that there are some investors among us who are willing to accept the worst, as well as the best.

nicholg20, I didn't say there was any or would be any crooked tactics. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

What I meant was any hypothetical price drop could be attributed to news or activity that would either 1. indicate something sinister or 2.detrimental. Being a small company, gold prices wouldn't have an impact at this stage. Wild conclusions yes, but if the price drops of it's own accord, I as an investor would smell a rat, and so should my fellow investors. With the gold pour past, production underway, great results from FML's gold and nickle exploration efforts, especially with Neapan undertaking trial mining, and investor confidence being evidently high. Why the stock should drop and continue to drop to unprecedented levels in the absence of any negative news or sentiment is something that needs substantiating.

Frankly, the company is in good nick. Any bad falls in the absence of bad news, I would start growing suspicious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.