FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Quite simply,Stocks get manipulated by the big boys.And we are...

1. 78 Posts.
    Quite simply,

Stocks get manipulated by the big boys.

And we are the pawns.

The most successful "pawns" are those that can decifer whether the stock has been manipulated down for a definitive negative reason.

If it has been manipulated down for no real reason other than to entice more people to panic sell,then there should be a good bounce back up towards original levels.

We are at that point now where holders are beginning to think that there is something wrong with the company because it's s.p. is back at the starting point and some believe that it will fall further.

This stock is full of manipulation.Late last year on positive news it would nearly always fall,yet on other occasions when there was no news, it would get pushed up a level or two with rising vols for no real reason.

Threee weeks ago was no exception.You could see the buyers coming off the boards a day or two before first gold pour notice arrived on the Wednesday.It was pushed up just enough to get a decent profitable trade out of it, yet by Friday morning the support had diminished,the traders had walked away with their profits, and then it's s.p. had began to capitulate.

Does that mean there is something wrong with FML?

Oh no I have been duped and I have put my hard earned into the next VRE.

I don't think so!

We have just invested into a heavily manipulated stock,and holders have to be able to see past todays or tomorrows s.p. because it may not give a true indication of the potential that FML is sitting on.

Time will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.