FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

mama, do ya think she's dangerous??..mama do ya think she's good...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    mama, do ya think she's dangerous??..mama do ya think she's good enough??...maaama...will she crush me balls??...hush, now, punters, don't ya cry...madame's gonna make all ya nightmares come true...gonna lash all ya fears into you...if you think she couldn't go any lower..think again...but there's pleasure at the end of pain...or so goes the promise...not for the fearful, the faint hearted, or the impatient ants' pants, focus that is...so hit me with ya rythm stick, madame, hit me, hit me...!!..never promised me a rose garden first up she tells me now....:-)....on a more serious note: price of gold has been extremely volatile over last week and in a down trend obviously for time being...so why would we expect FML sp to go up right now?...have other gold producers gone up??...so if there's anything to blame right now would that not be the swinging POO??...cheers, anywhichway nothing else to do but hold on to ya steely balls and focus on the still possible much better future FML sp....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.