ZGL 1.52% 6.5¢ zicom group limited

sleeping giant awakening, page-17

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

"But where's the evidence that any of the new tech/biotech businesses, on which so much emphasis is placed, have commercial potential? "

Mosteph, I actually agree with your sentiment in theory, but in practice, I don't.
    Market is a fwd looking entity. Now if you say that these start ups should be valued at zero, because they haven't produced a profit, then most companies floating around HC should have a zero value price tag.
    ZGL with the introduction of these bio techs, have become a more speculative play, rather than a growth on earnings play, and when you look at the sector, it is very much undervalued as a spec play in the biotech sector.

There are heaps of biotech companies getting rerated at the moment because of their future potential rather than their earnings, why would ZGL be any different.. As far as a spec stock goes, IMO, this looks like a cheap, less risk, play, with 6m in profit a year and 20m in the bank.

That's the way I see things. Just like the banks, just like tech companies etc, we price companies based on future potential rather than actual earning, ZGL has great future potential, and has solid earnings/ cash in bank, to support future developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $13.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $8.954K 135.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 149000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.