NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I reached out to Aldo on Email , I should say i was impressed at...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I reached out to Aldo on Email , I should say i was impressed at a quick turnaround

I raised my concerns with regard to Performance Rights and Current BOD structure - To which he answered your points have been taken on board and I will discuss this with the BOD

- To my question regrading recent CR , On going Engagements with potential customers and NZS management dead silence in last 2 months

ALDO: yes nothing has changed , fundamentals have strengthened as planned and pipeline has not changed other then a few more business as usual opportunities that have come our way . all the same clients with regards to development of supply agreements are still alive and in play , including Toyond , Japan and USA. At the last Webinar we signaled that things especially with Japan will take a little longer than expected and toyond would or should be the earliest of the 3 which we have discussed quite publicly the process with Toyond , they have only just begun the testing of the sample powders as there was delays getting it into china , they will do there own extractions and test the quality. The supply agreement is well developed already so it's simply now waiting for them to complete testing and then some possible final tweaks to the contract.

- Nutaceutical is the NZS future in saying that ,Any update on the progress of purchase of Oil extraction machine would be great

ALDO: yes the last update was we were waiting on the becca report ( engineering and various other analysis) this will be going to the BOD at our next meeting to progress. we are very excited about this as it will open up a lot of new doors

Happy to share full email communication if someone is interested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.