NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Sleeping Giant no more, NZS is an emerging growth story... What’s Next?, page-1227

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Just reminding everyone in the July 4C report, NZS declared "NZ$468,000 (approx. A$434,000) of invoices issued for July 2020 to date, indicating very strong initial sales for the September 2020 quarter". They ended up finishing the next quarter with $512,000, meaning they averaged just 39,000$ for the remaining two months. NZS indications were completely wrong, reducing 91% in the following month if assuming averages.

In the most recent 4C, they declared " a NZ$200,000 order of Oyster Powder was shipped to Good Health in early October,
    laying a strong foundation for cash receipts in the December 2020 Quarter.” I remember seeing people posting on here highlighting this line as an indication that the next quarter will be strong, this while possible should be treated with scepticism

Be prepared for the same tactics in the upcoming 4C regardless of revenue, and dont get swept up in the shady business tactics like myself and many others did. Initial sales are clearly no indication of month to month stability/performance and any attempt by NZS to suggest they are should be disregarded by all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.