NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Sleeping Giant no more, NZS is an emerging growth story... What’s Next?, page-513

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hey mate, i havent made contact. Ill be patient and wait for further details like everyone else.
    As many have alluded to, the only logical reason for the CR being done this way is they are really confident the share price will be higher in 1 months time and less dilution from that. I couldnt think of any other reason and I wouldnt imagine an email would give us any more insight than what we already know.

Its never nice seeing the share price drift lower. It really tests your conviction. Im not overly concerned about the fluctuating price because im confident of what this company can do once this money is raised. Think 3,6,12 months in advance and this week will be a blip IMO.

Could they have handled this differently? Maybe, but im happy to wait it out (as painful as that could potentially be in the short term)
    Ive backed in the management so far and will remain patient and stick to my long strategy for now.

If there are no announcements soon i think everyone will grow more nervous but dont forget the amount of skin in the game they have. They feel more pain than any of us with regards to the share price moving down. I would have been out by now if i seen management dump shares regardless of the potential as many others also.

I'm happy to continue holding right now. If i was new to this story or hoping for a re entry, it may be a good risk/reward payoff at these levels. 1 good announcement would see significant price action.

My opinion only and DYOR.

Goodluck all, hopefully management give us something to smile & cheer about soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.