NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Sleeping Giant no more, NZS is an emerging growth story... What’s Next?, page-587

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hey - I've been on NZS for a couple of months now and really looking forward to the next period.
    I thought I'd share my opinion on why I think its a good time.
    I listened into the webinar last week (Go Janey!) and asked my questions and felt confident on the next 6-12 months.
    The SPP approach has confused me a little but I figure there is a strategy to it. Whether it be timing for additional customers, purchasing the equipment (lead time may be required for ordering etc) OR just maintaining the share price rather than sending it south to 4.6 until the placement happens. So I do have confidence that they have a plan.
    The amount isn't large either and will just give them the coin to manage growth once becoming profitable (possibly this year). Given this includes additional sales people, they have to manage growing orders (assuming they can sell!)
    So we have the SPP and we have announcements in the next 5-7-12 weeks as communicated and "a steady flow of news" once it begins.
    Contracts and Pricing have been negotiated, we just have testing and regulations to tick off, hopefully those contracts are on the larger side and include additional products.
    So these are the reasons I have confidence and thought I'd share a positive summary, assuming it plays out as has been indicated I hope we see plenty of growth. DYOR GLTAH - Disclosure - I did just buy some more over the last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.