NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Very fortunate to be able to pick up shares at these levels and...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Very fortunate to be able to pick up shares at these levels and was more than happy to have my SPP application fully accepted.
    The shares current pricing would suggest that investors are undervaluing the fundamental growth trajectory of the business, not to mention the imminent contracts which are said to be near finalised, as indicated in the past couple of webinars.

Additionally, whilst current trading volumes are extremely low compared to July/August highs in volumes, this could find itself to be quite a positive indicator. After issuing 97 Million new shares, only a tiny amount have traded hands, simply meaning that the vast majority of holders are happy to hold tightly and accumulate whilst we wait for updates on new contracts.

Given shares have now been issued, I would also expect a change in directors interests for more of the company directors than just Winton as currently stands. If more directors are buying, and have bought significantly during the SPP, then the share price no doubt inevitably re-rate to a fairer value, in combination with the above factors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.