NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

NZS continues to follow a downtrend and will require either some...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    NZS continues to follow a downtrend and will require either some form of support (currently not visible, but could likely consolidate around the 3.4-3.7c mark), or a reversal off the release of a positive quarterly, which also seems likely given the current market valuation.
    Best case is that NZS retraces upwards and fills the gap (circled) at around 4.3c, otherwise I believe we'll sit in at the mid 3c at least until the quarterly is released.
    Unfortunately, NZS is still trading on tiny volumes which will significantly affect the day-to-day movements of the share price. We've seen this with trades at < 1k worth, pushing the price down pip after pip.

I do find it a bit ridiculous that I've seen posts from some posters on here re. management pulling a fast one on investors, for a number of reasons.
    • All Directors at NZS have significant skin in the game and no one at the company is happy to see the SP fall after the huge rally in July/Aug.
    • The delayed distribution/scale back of the SMB deal was not expected by anyone, however there are still plenty of deals to be done, even with SMB regarding some of our other products. You must realise that this was totally unexpected for management as well.
    • As mentioned on the Webinar, the SMB update was communicated to the market pretty much directly after they caught wind of a potential issue, this had nothing to do with the recent SPP and was just inconvenient timing.
    • Finally, the Share Price has has been an absolute darling, and has returned 250% YTD in growth to shareholders who have been patient. Those who have bought in within the last couple months will be at a loss, but you must understand that you've only been an owner for a second, and cannot expect the SP to be in a permanent bullish trend, management have been nothing but transparent.

I'll continue to support management, despite having participated in the SPP which instantly lost its value. Realistically, the company has gained $4m in cash from the capital raise, and is enduring a significantly depleted enterprise value due to fearful selling. Anyone who holds NZS LT as an investor (not trader), will no doubt be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.