NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Seems to be another day of selling on the cards for NZS prior to...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Seems to be another day of selling on the cards for NZS prior to the impending release of the 4C. In times like these, I generally like to listen to the advice of Benjamin Graham in which you should “invest only if you would be comfortable owning a stock even if you had no way of knowing its daily share price".

Sure, it is great to know that the value of your portfolio is consistently going up, and that you could safely sell shares at any time for a profit, but that's never the reality. Personally, I am dedicated to seeing the investment out for at least 1 year from my initial purchase, for CGT purposes, so anything in between doesn't bother me too much.

It is also important for owners to be intimately acquainted with the fact that despite the recent SMB update, the high growth area for NZS is the nutraceutical industry, not necessarily the sale of Maw. This is a prime example of a great opportunity for yourself as a retail investor to be greedy whilst others are fearfully selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.