NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Haha, cheers mate, wouldn't say it was me. I just went off...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Haha, cheers mate, wouldn't say it was me. I just went off the figures presented in July and this current quarter rev that we know of.
    We have taken a little hit from SMB not being able to fill 100 tons in 12 months because of the slow down. That shouldn't surprise anyone really, look at Melbourne and other places on lockdown and restaurants closing. They still did 3 x $225,000 worth this quarter. The main thing is they are still buying it will just take a little longer than 12 months and our management team are going to do what it takes to keep the relationship going, that's business! Also like a previous poster said, if it was our marine bio tech side that took a hit, I'd be worried. It shouldn't be a surprise that we are transitioning to a bio tech like Aldo said waaaay back when. The margins are higher with stricter quality control and we have FDA in the US and Europe etc, they don't give those things out like candy to anyone.
    Also we got more orders from our HK customer of $100k during Covid??? That should be a shining light, THEY ARE WANTING MAW MORE!!! Natural health remedies, quality bio tech, nutraceuticals is the future. We have multiple streams of revenue. We just getting started after the CR. Upfront costs are done, no debt, minimal expenses and a stack of cash around $7 million and we're at break even after Christmas??? Give me a break, it's a definite hold! and if you've got lose change then buy at these levels!

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.