NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Not sure what you on about LaLa land, but I pulled those numbers...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Not sure what you on about LaLa land, but I pulled those numbers out of the last report. I'm not making it up, it's in black and white, you and anyone else can read them yourself. I'm guessing you're like every other trader that jumps on the next shiny toy you mentioned in your little pump.....

The numbers here I'm a little iffy about now is the SMB slow down of supply but Aldo did say they got 3 receipts out at $225k each in the quarter. I feel there's still a market there, it's just a slow down because of covid. Also the final number for the extra orders from the HK trial customer around $100k and the other sales from other products on website.

We invoiced $468k in July and I'm expecting at least $300k each for the month of August and September from Goodhealth and Dr Behrs. All upfront costs are done, wages and expenses are pretty low from here on in is what I see.

If you want reality, that's what the report says. What you've written is stating the obvious, generic and hope, very dangerous in this game with a couple of tickers you've mentioned.

I have already derisked and took the majority off at 6.9 cents which I stated previously and said this a few weeks after the fact so I didn't sway other people's judgement.
    I've definitely poured it back in at these levels though because of the extra $4 mill, the numbers work for me.

It will only take one decent contract or decent Ann here for the current SP to turn into 7-9 cents. Upfront costs done, minimal expenses, minimal wages, growth revenue, margins, global markets. Based on that I don't see why the SP couldn't reach that in a blink.

BKL has done pretty well over the last few days, could mean something.... or probably nothing....

Definitely not up ramping just interpreting the numbers I'm reading. Real revenue, growth and management is what I look for, I believe that's what I've still got here in this new company.

Good luck though mate and hope those tickers treat ya well.

ps Hurry up and get this report out Aldo so I can decide to stay or throw it all on BTC hahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.