MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

sleeping giant of the asx, page-14

1. 11,875 Posts.

1. Yes, the two are in the same industry which is a proven breeding ground for big bucks. Are you saying this is a negative to be in such an industry?

--No they are not in the same industry, MMZs focus is the advertising, we dont yet know how much of a share they get for example for virtual goods sales, it may be close to zero

2. Australia is growing at a substantial rate when it comes to online gaming. I find this question to be immaterial though as it is fairly clear that this is going to be an international project/company. (Facebook is all over the world in case you are not aware).

-- Yes I am aware, having been a software developer and seeing these companies come and go over the years. working on MyerOnline.com during dotcom boom for example for six months and the board of CML deciding that 10 million profit per annum wasn't going to cut it and canning the project

3. Well, whether that be true or not, and without doing any research I will just take your word for it, are you saying that MMZ can't be in the 5% that succeed? 60% of small business' fail in the first year. Mine didn't and it's still going strong years later. The most likely outcome isn't ways THE outcome.

-- Being an Australian IT company in this space makes it much harder than if they were purely US based

4. If Hotshots software was finished and users had signed up, the SP would be nowhere near where it is and we wouldn't be involved in answering these tedious questions.

-- Not if just 10 people signed up in the first six months
    That is what typically happens in this scenario, the product is launched, the promotional budget is spent, not enough people sign up, the pin is pulled and everyone walks away - value of hotshot and MMZ = zero.

5. In regards to MMZ's share of HS's revenue, none of us know what it is going to be as yet. If it is released as 10-15%, I'll be the first to put up my hand and say it's an average deal, but if it comes back as 35-40%+, I think a few need to re-assess their negative views on this deal and this stock.

-- Like someone else has said, 40% of nothing is still nothing

6. Similar to the last question, we are not yet sure what revenue will be made, you need to understand that this is a speculative stock. Hence the low SP and IMO the low market cap considering the potential. If you want proven revenue earners, go and find a blue chip, maybe CBA would be a good buy for you... Not really sure what you are doing here though if that's what you are looking for.

-- I don't see the price as low. if hotshot had 10 million sign up today, the revenue that MMZ will most likely get still doesn't support the current MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.