MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

sleeping giant of the asx, page-29

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Not trying to save anyone hotwolf.

Just posting my opinion which is this is a pump and dump and Mooter is not going anywhere as I personally believe they are a dog....and old dog....with no news tricks.

But all the best believing them to be standing along side Facebook and Zynga.

PLM, these guys are not in social networking.

They are a failed almost insolvent company thats lived from placement to placement.

The fallacy that they are in the area of social networking is a ramp and beyond mis-information, its incredibly incorrect.

They are 5 directors who have sacked all their workers to thin down and not go belly up looking for something.

Hotshots may have something for them.

The announcement in 6 days should shed some more light on everything but stating they are into social networking or will generate money from it to this date, and even if the company says so, is incorrect.

They haven't generated revenue for 10 years and still dont.

To suggest Mooter will even get 0.001% the customers / turnover of facebook or Zynga....you're still really pumping it.

And you still haven't answered my question on your post stating MMZ is the only way one can invest in the social networking phenomenon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.