RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

sleeping giant., page-13

1. 287 Posts.
    As a child I remember our local pastor preached that you should always take bible verses in context of other verses. I take the same method with looking at investments you should never rely on one source. Try to find as many sources as possible and use the midpoint of facts. So I will continue to post information that is relevant for building an investment case.

Some of this will include documents such as drilling highlights for 2009 (given that 2010 is not finished it is impossible from this source to get more up to date) and that document showed why Chesapeakes result from Serenity1-3H was so much higher than the wells around it. The cumulative production data came from Chesapeakes latest presentation delivered December 2010.

Some information will condem and some support that is the fun part of investing, the one thing that I have learnt is not to become reliant on the company for an unfettered investment scenario.

Good finding the Eagle Energy sale offer. The map is of particular interest.

Encouring is the Sharp1H-12 ip of 2,575 BOEPD that is a very good well. Again there seems to be some significant variablilty with wells only two miles apart having ip's of 2,575 and 365. In defense of this Wenninger #1 appears to be in a section where 4 previous wells were drilled and sharp had none so maybe some of the wells had drained some of the resource.

The most encouraging aspect of the map is the well positions compared to the stated mississippian play area from chesapeake (top right hand corner map). Chesapeake and Sandridge for that matter suggest that the lime play exists only in the counties of Grant, Alfalfa and Woods. The Eagle Energy permits appear to be further south therby extending the play.

Range Resources Corporation are also active in the play and have an interesting interview of the mid continent division head talking about the plays prospects. IP's of 13x vertical wells

www.rangeresources.com/Media-Center/Videos/Video-Archive/Virtual-Tour---Midcontinent-Division.aspx

cheers Icharus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.