RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

i think buyers need to wake up and start buying for the sp...

1. 172 Posts.
    i think buyers need to wake up and start buying for the sp because the sellers are waking up and not selling for less then the sp. I think its only Me, wobblyboots and RitchieT the only ones working on dropping the sellers side to less people and raising the SP price.. Come on guys you want to see some movement we really need to start showing some volume. If we keep seeing these kinda trades and volumes happing.. its going to be what happened this month.. Our Christmas presents didn't come early and now our new year presents aren't going to come early. Don't worry about trying to get it 2-3 cents cheaper today because in a couple month time that 2-3 cents is going to look like .002 or .003 when the sp goes over $1 at the moment all we doing is delaying it from happening because the buyers are still thinking its going to back down to 40cent mark. IMO that boat is way gone.. all we are doing now is just holding the train back because people are still trying to get the early bird special. Don't worry about the early bird special think of the bargain you got 1 or 2 months down the track when its at full potential.. IMO just help us knock out the top sell side one by one i know thats what myself, wobblyboots and RitchieT been doing but you can't make a soccer team with only couple people then the other side will keep scoring. if your a true believer you will help us starting pushing this train because the more volume(coal) the train has the faster its going to take off!!..

Once again this is just imo.. but if anybody else is out there that can see the clear picture as we have you will understand!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.