RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

sleeping giant., page-40

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hahaha icharus, my post was actually pointing out RFEs ridiculously low SP and perhaps recent reasons why.
    can i ask why you have a sentiment of none yet you hold stock?

in a past post i mentioned that pawnee county could be included in this play, at this point no one but the company knows the actual acres so i dont think anyone can prove you 100% wrong.

if they are existing acres then there is a very good chance that when Moebius #2-28 went to the deeper depths there were soil samples taken, this could have proved a find of Mississippian limestone.
    we wouldnt have to pay any extra money for leasing, infrastructure would be in place and we know the territory, all big pluses.

however i believe this is new acres leased, it does say that RFE has SECURED this acreage and it also says
    "including proven vertical Mississippi oil production".

i am not aware of any previous drilling into the play on our existing leases, all current 8 producing wells are in the Red Fork sands.

as previously mentioned when i asked David where these leases were he said the company was competing for more leases and was keeping this information confidential for the time being, who knows, perhaps they are looking to buy some of the Eagle Energy acres in woods and alfalfa county.

in the future, imho we will get the information you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.