RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

thanks wobblyboots,We would of been over 50cents today if people...

1. 172 Posts.
    thanks wobblyboots,

We would of been over 50cents today if people who are buying into it didnt keep on putting in buy sales below what the share price is worth.. and hoping to get it and try to save a little bit, but from what i've seen and learned from the way sp works is the less sellers the more buyers the higher the sp climbs the more volume the more sp climbs, when i put my order in Wednesday the sp selling price was starting at .46 and i put my buy order in at .475 hoping other people would be doing the same after the long holiday and all the good news to help rfe move forward and soon as my order went in on open rfe went green and was a rise, but straight after that no one was paying the selling price so slowly drop back. problem is #1 too many sellers #2 too many buyers not willing to pay the sellers price. so until this tug of war continues we wont see a rise.

Guess no early Christmas present, or Christmas present, or new year present.. i guess at this rate we be waiting till june-july next year..

Anyways i'm signing out until next year... Happy new year to all the ones who believing RFE and have a blast and let's hope 2011 can be our year because after a year like 2010 and stress we went thru we bloody deserve it!!

Even then we got like just over a year to spend our earnings, until "supposedly" the banks starting taking over in dec 2012 and the powerful men behind the scene who own the central banks start this so called "new world order" after all everything is being controlled by these so called men behind the scenes. Go thru our records find me a share with the same stats/income/money/producing as good as RFE which is at that SP.. All i can say its F** B*******!!

Anyways this is only my personal opinion so do your own research and have a blast tonight and enjoy your night!

signing out.!!

FinX

And all the best wishes to wobblyboots, RichieT, rabiez, Icharus and mimmo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.