IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Good post phil, but the LT holders here get a little tired of...

1. 664 Posts.
    Good post phil, but the LT holders here get a little tired of all the wailing that goes on in the lulls and the pullbacks when anyone who understands what this stock is about knows that it is all very predictable in general terms.

We have endured times of acrimonious criticism of MR and Directors and now of course he is lauded for the recent developments - all of which have occurred as a result of diligent enterprise from those same people.

Now we have the constant carping about "when is NASDAQ coming?" - just like the kids lament "are we there yet?"! Just like they get told - just another 10 minutes - every time....

Personally I think that the sustained hold in the SP for the last 4 weeks over 20 indicates that there is a degree of rise already in there for NASDAQ.

No doubt when/if it comes and the SP doesn't rocket through 40c the bleating will start all over.

Personally I'm over it, and haven't posted here for a while, preferring to leave well enough alone until positive trial results, with the possible exception to aim for a free carry on a really big spike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.