NEU 0.77% $19.35 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Sleeping giant

1. MT2
    345 Posts.
    When will this giant start to really stir?

When one considers the range of diseases this Neuren drug could potentially treat, and with words such as the following from NEU's 12th Nov announcement, the valuation of NEU surely cannot remain so low for much longer!

Where the following has "Rett syndrome" try looking into the future and also including, "fragile x; multiple sclerosis; traumatic brain injury; concussion" etc etc etc; and tell me this company is not worth an immediate re-rating to 25c based on the Phase II success already achieved and the potential in other indications this "proof of concept" highlights going forward.

“It opens not only the possibility of successful treatment of adults with Rett syndrome, but also of early interventions modifying the course of the disease.” And, “The results of this trial suggest a very promising proof of concept as we continue on the pathway to develop a disease - altering treatment…”

http://www.neurenpharma.com/IRM/Com...000/NeurensuccessfulinRettsyndromePhase2trial

While it is good to be conservative, the Neuren management are almost being too quiet at present, too conservative and understating the success of the Phase II trial in Rett syndrome. But given the recent $3.5b Avinir bid by Otsuka, it is possibly not a time to be conservative unless we want to give the game away too cheaply to an opportunistic big pharma like Otsuka. What should be a massive Australian and NZ success story could all to easily be lost to another country. (See: http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/recognising-value.2417804/page-8?post_id=14413474#.VITnVslJD7w)

Experienced analysts, (like at Bailleu's) are calling for valuations of up to 60c+. I for one think the market should immediately re-value NEU to 25c minimum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.35
Change
-0.150(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.487B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.50 $19.59 $19.30 $2.459M 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51 $19.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.36 382 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.