ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Sleeping Multibagger?

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I've been an ICG holder for around 2 weeks now, and honestly, this stock excites the hell out of me. They are competing against behemoths like BHP and RIO as per https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/shares/asx-icg/inca-minerals-limited. With a MC of only $52m, it's got a lot of room for growth if you compare them against their smallest peer, MIN, with a MC of $8B!

From a technical POV, those charts looks textbook. Daily it's been looking good since 5 Aug 2020 making higher highs almost every other month since January. On the weekly charts, it just crossed the 50/100 EMA a couple of weeks back. According to Andrew's Pitchfork, we might see 24c by Dec 2021, which seems a little slow if you look at the depth of this stock.

The buy side looks really strong with the sell side barely putting up a fight with only a few million share offers on the table and almost no resistance up to 24c.

Overall, I see great things for this stock and expect it to continue it's growth throughout 2021.

This is not buying or selling advice and is purely my own assessment. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.