DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I also got a bath in this one (fortunately not the life savings)...

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I also got a bath in this one (fortunately not the life savings) but still believe in the product. I believe rather than a TIS failure it was a inept board who allowed 1 or 2 individual members to steam roll through the fiasco of CE. There where a number of guilty parties to the deception from the major shareholders who could have stepped in and removed the board to the other members and chair who ultimately let the train wreck happen. I would have preferred the whole board be sacked but that wouldnt have happenened. The current management do seem to have a plan and are implementing it but as said by others they will need a stratospheric improvement to the SP to get the long termers back on board. They wasted millions of other people's dollars and have caused enormous distress to many shareholders and for what? 3 years ago I heard - phase trial blah blah blah. Today I am still hearing phase trial blah blah blah. How many more millions will they spend? This one would test the patient of Job. I will still hold as the alternative doesn't bare thinking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.