NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

sleeping with EXIM, page-17

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Pretty much sums it up KR.

Unfortunately we all only saw the positive side and lets face it there weren't too many negatives anyway back about 3 years . The positive side was certainly increased immeasurably by the upramping from certain quarters. That still continues ad nauseum today.

Even when it started to unravel we were still in denial because of the certainty of launch and large profits.

It wasn't until things started to go totally pear shaped [Directors Loans, conflicts of interest, executives seemingly being paid to produce absolutely nothing, time frames thrown around with gay abandon only to be brushed off by many as "you have to understand the complexity of the industry" [and other rubbish], seeing as most other Companies including the one we were always compared favourably against, Avanti, who of course has never dared to be used in comparison ever since have not had this absolute litany of mismanagement, Executives getting fired, dilution sticking out our ears, payrolls that would make much larger Companies green with envy, absolute lack of accountability, no announcements, keeping everything secret, and still the endless baying of the few that "can't say anything if sensitive negotiations are under way" "probably waiting for ..... to get back from holidays to sign" and all the other constant stream of rubbish that we at last started to see that while the Company was still hopefully capable of succeeding senior management was NOT.

I don't bother giving advice and just tell it as I honestly see it and currently it is totally broken, stuffed, buggered.

The Company is still capable of getting to launch but with the dilution returns to shareholders will now be minimal and I do not believe Newsat will get there [in its current form] with the same management.

It is sad but I too am looking for an exit point.

Having said that I am always looking for a sign [anything] that we are back on track, that there will be no more dilution, that funds are approved, that the sat. will launch NO LATER THAN mid 2015, that AB has been cut loose, that investors want in, that Jab2 is turning out profits, that the 2015 half year financials are good news, in fact ANYTHING that would convince me to hang in there but the main thing that Newsat are doing is totally disenfranchising its loyal supporter base through total disregard for them.

If you go back on my posts 3 years you will see I was absolutely glowing in my praise fior Newsat and AB & crew. I wasn't blinded by anything as we were really on track then. I had huge hopes so I took a lot to slowly turn and wake up. I want to turn the clock back those 3 years. This is not an opinion or

I have to get out but tell me why I should stay [not you AB, TG, MA, TT] and I will very seriously consider it.

Still time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.