TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

OK maybe Teddy can do the job,I am absolutely gobsmacked by the...

1. 360 Posts.
    OK maybe Teddy can do the job,I am absolutely gobsmacked by the footprints pushing this price around,yesterday at 3.50 the market was 51c to 53 so 82,539 shares appear for sale at 51 1/2 cents just to ensure no one took a bite of the 53c line to finish price up.and disappeared at 4.10 not to be seen again,at this rate 2 or stockholders will be in a great position to control proprietory knowledge it will be interesting to see if one or both parties will try to subdue the price below 50c and whether another party will fight to keep the 50c line as I have posted before I don't think the small punter has any part to play in the future of Alchemia ,similar to Caketin I find myself decidedly overweigt in Alchemia shares and know I should have left the building in the 60 c range but through some inane sense of loyalty I am on the road staring at the headlights of a triple bogie .I can only say that I was obviously seduced by the blonde absolute belief in her pursuit of success for the HYCT This just does not smell right but on the other hand the odds of success must be greater than we think or the reward must be astronomical in order to attract this unabashed buying I don't understand the medical aspects but I do understand the power of money ,a very serious conundrum confronts us I wish I knew the recent travelling arrangements of the Americans,Alchemias overheads are to increase exponentially with all travelling maybe Teddys correct in assuming that price is suppressed in order to create a cheaper CR .God speed and best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.