WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

sleuthing wcl & anglo assets sales, page-2

1. 33 Posts.
    Hi Jake002,
    I know that ANglo has been considering the sale of these assets (Coal Seam Leases and Production) for a while. I have heard that they have been in a loss position on the coal seam assets for a while as well, but do not know if it is a result of the sales contract that they entered into or because their operating costs are escalating. I had occassion to visit Moura several months ago and did talk to some of their personnel. The rates from their wells were not all that encouraging and they do require fracture stimulation. As the ANglo wells are considerably shallower than the wells that Westside have at Paranui I would imagine that because they are deeper and at higher pressure economic rates may be difficult for Westside to achieve, which is why they haven't provided the market any upated production test information (NOTE this is all speculative on my part and I could be worng but if it walks like a duck....)

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.... it'll probably lay an egg...... DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.