WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

slick, classy...and that's just the ceo!

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Sent a long email off to Bataa Tumur-Ochir this afternoon.

I asked a series of questions, none of which I expected him to answer. Not that any of them were market sensitive, but I just thought that these types of queries usually got swept to the "bulk reply" folder and after a week or so you received an impersonal response that starts with: "Dear Sir/Madam".

Not only did he politely respond to EVERY question, he did so in a matter of minutes! Classy stuff.

Seems our data room is still well and truly open and "majors" have been very interested in our technicals. He said he has been exchanging emails and information with them on a daily basis and that current priority for the company is finalising a JV.

To drill one well only costs 2.5 to 3 million dollars which he said is cheap by industry standards and that their goal is to commence drilling by Summer.

He said the independent technical team had calculated that we already have potentially over a billion barrels of recoverable oil but that this figure could be much higher depending on drill results.

Once a JV is bedded down for this drilling, marketing would then be the focus as they take the story on the road.

At 4.6c he reminded me that our share price is currently at an all time low but I got the feeling that this may not be the case for very long.

I have always loved WOF but now after our email exchange, I am more excited than ever and I hope this next 6 months continues to deliver positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.