KAL 4.17% 2.5¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

No, your right everyone has an opinion.Telling the truth should...

1. 3,648 Posts.
    No, your right everyone has an opinion.

Telling the truth should not be down-ramping. If a company has mislead, then the truth - backed up by facts - is always valued.

An opinion about a speculative stock is not fact - even if based on accurate information. SO, an opinion with no supporting facts is just an opinion - therefore those facts must be provided with that opinion - in which case others can make up their own minds.

I'm just as bad as anyone, but I never down-ramp a stock - I always (try to) ask to be informed. So I try never to say "this is going down, why?" - instead I might say "why is this under-valued", i.e. I believe it is worth more but am not sure. See the difference? As for up ramping a stock, yes its true I am biased, but I never encourage ppl to sell if I believe a stock is worth keeping and I never encourage ppl to buy without saying DYOR or such and such is IMO.

What we say in HC can destroy value for others, so we need to be sure what we say is correct and factual. If we state an opinion, we must declare it as such and have the sentiment and stock position that correspond with that opinion. Anything else could be construed as not truly being representative of the posters agenda - or worse, intended only to mislead other HC users.

Not sure why I am saying this, most ppl will recognize a posters true intentions quickly enough.

IMO of course...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.