KAL 0.00% 2.6¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

slide 23 and 26, page-7

1. 2,899 Posts.
    As I said last week we are now months and months from any new highs on this stock , it will be dead money for many weeks. Still promises a lot for those with patience but with the share price at 18c and now at the placement price the stock is headed nowhere. I was booed and hissed at last week for speculating that the management had put "the boot in" to the stock for quite a while with the massively discounted placement. "New highs", "30c within days", "won't ever drop below 20c" where comments that were coming thick and fast and not a word of argument to them but when I stated I though new highs wouldn't be reached until the New Year it was like I had started WW3 ...

Stock is now rudderless , management have seen to that , all those that bgt at 18c in the placement are now very very agitated ,and those that bought between 20 and 25 are sitting on some pretty nasty losses , so all-in-all quite a few disaffected holders at present ... this equals poor performance for the near term at least.

Still hold 349k oppies ... 10.5 prior to placement ... 7.5c now , thanks to the management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.753M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $2 86

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1153846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.