BTU 0.00% 15.0¢ bathurst resources limited

slide - flat - up - down

1. 27 Posts.

I would like some constructive comments, if anyone would like to dip their toe in the water …

Over the last 10 days Btu has slid from an intra-day high of 50c on the 26 Oct to 32c intra day low today.

You can draw basic resistance levels since about May with a topside around 50c and a bottom of 32c

Volumes have been averaging 4.8 mil per day, with tops around 11mil and bottoms around 2mil

I would assume Hamish and the BTU team are still trying to negotiate a settlement prior to the finishing date of the hearing / I would rate a positive result as a slim chance but not out of the question. (I have no reason for this other than that’s how things normally progress, Most companies try to keep the back channels going even though they are in court, a sign of good faith etc to the court.)
    There are two court cases running at the moment –
    The environmental court case will finish around the 7Dec with a judgement around March. The looser (hopefully not BTU) can only appeal on the grounds if the Judge makes an error in Law.

The Climate Change case – should be only a 1 day hearing – these loons must be well funded as they have lost every case and keep on appealing (obviously not their money) who funds these finge groups has me beat !!! I can’t see BTU loosing this case. (Gut feel)

With all that said … From now to March how will the share price fare ?? Stable and flat ?? Small ups and downs depending on the quality of the broker taking orders for clients selling or buying?

Any comments would be appreciated .. and Good Luck BTU holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.