RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

On the 07 November when RED rallied up towards 17 cents I posted...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    On the 07 November when RED rallied up towards 17 cents I posted that Red had had these types of runs before only to rivert back to < 10 cents weeks later. So, the big question was whether this interest was sustainable, or would it fizzle out again. I said then that for what it was worth I'd hold and see where the run went, but that I'd have a price in the back of my mind of 15 cents and I'd bail and lock in my profits if it started to retreat. Well, sadly for holders it's done exactly that and some, and is following the same pattern. I'd be a tad frustrated to say the least. Clearly market volatility isn't helping, but this is one stock that if it riverts to .10 cents again, then I'll jump back on board and wait for the next inevitable run and lock in the profits. One day this stock will get it's act together, the price will reach new highs, and I'll bail prematurely and kick myself. But it sure is a good stock to ride the peaks and troughs. Not so good for those loyal investors. Where to from here for RED? I think there's more downside yet, but news is in the pipeline, so it will run again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.