RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Lachlan, well congratulations on your foresight, you are a champ...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Lachlan, well congratulations on your foresight, you are a champ (or chump, haha!). Did you bail at 15 cents? I am one of those long serving shareholders that now is very much aware of exactly your observations and views through long suffering similar experiences.
    Just to note though, that those holders over a year in the stock, that you do get capital gains relief if you hold on to that "time when news pushes it to new highs, as we all expect. And as i have actually added to my holdings in recent times i now await patiently for another 12 months to get similar relief, haha, oh whoa is me!
    But my feelings are that apart from the excessive fluctuations in the general market now that are affecting most stocks on a daily basis, RED has turned to corner and all that is awaited is the general meeting to approve the new share issue, and the declaration of funding by the bank which is dependent on that share issue as a prior requisite.
    AND there is likely to be other news, such as Mapawa MPSA grant, and the current deep drilling programme outcome.
    On the investment front, we are now likely to be at the start of a new group of long term investors who i am sure will support the stock during the lead up to development,therefore do not confuse the "new" RED with the old - i am confident it won't drop to 10 cents easily unless there are much broader market variables at play, and at that price it will be even more attractive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $5.609M 14.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 311637 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1805403 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.