WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I was a little bit lost with regards to slide 7 and its...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I was a little bit lost with regards to slide 7 and its conclusion so I went over slowly what Paul was presenting on that slide and worked my way back to make some sense of it all. Obviously there is much Paul can not say directly to us as shareholders due to NDA,s etc. So Paul needs to speak a little generally with little hints if he would like to indicate to us possible future directions of the company. With the obvious language barrier this also becomes more difficult for him.
    The actual discussion of slide 7 begins on slide 5 in my opinion and this is my interpretation of what Paul was trying to tell us.
    1. Our Enhanced Delivery Technology is the core structure in our business and is our biggest asset. Slide 5
    2. It makes Transdermal Delivery of many actives in many formulations possible that previously were not possible. Slide 5
    3. Forgetting any further R and D the above sets the company up for a great future because it gives our company the capability to develop REAL PRODUCTS and REAL COLLABORATIONS. Slide 6
    4. In Paul's opinion he believes this potential is unmatched by any other company in his previous 20 years experience in the industry. Slide 6
    So what does that all mean. The obvious is that we can make and sell products and ergo, make more money right? But at this point Paul chooses to link to the M&A slide very awkwardly, in my opinion, what this can also mean.
    5. He starts to talk about innovation drivers which is what the above is all about. Slide 7
    6. He specifies that the key market segments that we operate in are the key segments that have seen financially beneficial take overs of the innovator companies, for the share holders. Slide 7
    7. His slide details not only the list of acquisitions but includes the multiple of revenue that was involved and the value dollar.
    In my opinion from these slides I think Paul has tried to tell us that this option may be on the table in the time to come and that our company is the strongest innovator of the companies that were listed in his slides that were acquired, so we could expect at the very least a deal of the sizes displayed.

Disclosure: Yes I admit I am really getting excited now about the future of my investment in a company that has really shafted me as a share holder for the last almost 13 years now. Fingers crossed.

Spatch Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.