ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Sliding doors, page-19

1. 4,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Hi ablm

Share your sentiments. After 5 weeks of nothing it is not surprising that the void has been filled with negativity. In the absence of any sort of communique from the West posters can only pick over the bones of what has gone before, and if nothing else the SUD posters can certainly extract the last drop from what has gone before.
    I hope that the next announcement is well crafted and gives some direction as to how and when the cavalry will come charging over the horizon as it surely must.........until then, it's back down the salt mines for another session of hard penance and reminding myself that there is still a bright future ahead for SUDA ....... I originally purchased for the prospects of PAP, then pleasantly surprised to find I had also bought into ArTiMist and then finally excited by the prospects presented by the purchase of Novadel assets which remain the sparking prize just and only just still out of reach.....yes, it was my own choice to buy into EMS for their future prospects and frustrating that it is,that goal remains the same.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.