SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

BazzThis i feel is all about a technical move not fundamental,...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Bazz

This i feel is all about a technical move not fundamental, if we rewind back to when SIR peaked at $1.49(intraday high) it ended up winding all the way back to an intraday low of 92c, i remember it well thinking to myself what the hell was that all about.

What was important about that previous big fall was that the closing price was well above the low for the day which it closed above $1 from memory and within a few days we got some more good news and it took off again leaving many behind

Today i again feel that the closing price is the most important, we are well off the low which is showing the current bounce was solid, if we can get our head back above $2 i wouldnt be losing any sleep, if SIR was to close on the low for the day it wouldnt be good.

Looking forward we possibly have the highest grades so far(massive/breccia zones) we have another new line of holes being drilled, and more EM survey being done.

The techincals of SIR are wild as we have seen today, the fundamentals are still rock solid. I think that we can recover from here like we done many times before and then move up to make new highs.

Good luck to those that sold and bought back cheaper, it was a very nice entry point for those that were on the fence, well done to those who got in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.