AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

slight concerns

1. 585 Posts.
    Not a bad week all things considered. MF shown the door - which is a bit of a pity actually in as much as he could have saved himself a lot of grief by dropping the ego and stepping back into a chairman role a lot earlier and enabling a real MD get the ball rolling AND he could have saved us a lot of grief by watching a project very nearly get crucified through ineptitude. Shares finding some friends (funny how we will be so grateful to go above 10c when we should still be thoroughly pi$$ed off that the price fell from 30ish).

Key things for this week:

1) Am a bit concerned about ANZ Noms figuring so prominently on the share register for AIM with around 19% of the company. I would hope that a fair lick of the ANZ noms are NS holdings however one has to wonder how many of these are Opes Prime holdings which will get liquidated. If Opes figures largely in this holding, any good news will be an excellent opportunity for Goldies to dump shares into (end result we end up watching the mine progress however we see no price movement). Hope this is not a factor;
    2) NS Court Case - the hearing is due to be relisted yesterday and a hearing time to be allocated. Also, AIM was required to provide all evidence it was going to rely on by 3rd April. Given MF resigned on 2nd April I get the distinct impression that AIM is about to roll over and play nice with NS. At least this may increase the transparency of the company - however as much as I like to idea of management being kept on a fairly short leash I have my concerns that NS will be provided access to information that we (joe blow shareholders) are not privy to. This potentially opens a massive can of worms in terms of being able to make decisions based upon confidential (and potentially market sensitive information). An ideal situation here is that the court case is settled between AIM and NS and that no further action is required - I cannot see this being the case with Victor Bradley still on the board as NS were gunning for him as well as MF. Not sure how this will pan out.
    3) What the blazes is going on with the box cut? Target date end of march hey? For something that (to use the words of MF) is slightly damaged this is taking forever to get sorted out. Definitely due for an update on this.

All in all, the company appears to be changing direction (for the better) but there is a long way to go. I am concerned that given the company is in a weaker position than it should be it is possibly an easier target for an established player looking to expand its ops. I will be quite thoroughly ticked off if Billy Boy starts window dressing this and recommends a take over at the princely sum of 20c!

Anyway, rant over. Has anyone spoken to the company re: box cut etc?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.