AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Domum,Its very hard to know what or who to believe at the...

1. 83 Posts.
    Domum,

Its very hard to know what or who to believe at the moment. Like you pointed out regarding Performance related shares, the board could move the goal post however they liked if they wanted so why did VB and WC not do so? Your guess is as good as mine on that one. Perhaps it was a guilty concious, pressure from NS or maybe they just werent aware of it. All I know is what Bill Cash told me but like I said you really don't know what or who to believe right now.

I can confirm that MF did exercise all 12Million of this performance related shares. He exercised 4Million around 02/01/07 and 8million on 11/08/07.

By my count, the total number of performance share issues so far is 38 million, which breaks down as follows.

MF - Exercised 12million
    SR - Exercised 4million
    LM - Exercised 2million
    Mystery Person - Exercised 6million

14 million not exercised (either due Directors leaving company or in the case of VB and WC, performance rights lapsed)

There are presently no more performance shares in issue to anyone in the company. Will be interesting to see if there are any further issues in the future.

Still trying to find out who the mystery person is and I suspect so are NS.

DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.