MGX 3.57% 40.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

re: breakout I heard from soneone accompanying Luke on the magic...

1. 214 Posts.
    re: breakout I heard from soneone accompanying Luke on the magic bus that the presentations to insto's on Monday and Tues morning went very well all of a sudden doors are opening primarily because of the 19% increase.

One overiding fact no-one seems to have picked up on is that the geralton port locked in by mgx is an incredibly valuable asset that is effectively a barrier or gateway that the midwests of the iron ore world need access to. WA govt have committed 35mil to upgrading this by oct next year hence the first shipment date for hemaetite from extension date. MGX own al the storage land around berth 5 which is being upgraded.

I got the impression there will be virtually little change in any of the analysts forecasts but mgx will produce 6m years b4 shougang would have moved any magnetite WITHOUT the billion dollar capex.

Last quick point the magnetite resource is valuable even undeveloped, if the SP stays where it is.. the likes of cvrd will come knocking if the chinese don't beat them too it. Only it would obviously be cheaper to take out mgx rather than any jv.

full update later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $492.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $655.7K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 166958 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 31818 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.