VYS 2.38% 41.0¢ vysarn limited

slip sliding away, page-76

1. 864 Posts.
    We know you're expecting some price moving news Mr Oil. This is what you wrote a few days ago.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1473583&msgid=8392278
    "Anyways hopefully the Geelong plant will meet expectation and the worldwide roll out can begin! (At that point I would likely buy)."

But now you say can't see any news of value happening? It's clear that one of these two opinions isn't true and that you just make up whatever you feel like.

Once again, for some unknown reason, you've been allowed to come back on these threads and once again you are clearly only interested in annoying stock holders.
    A person who only holds stock in long shot oil companies whose SP's have been getting smashed, gets to come on and taunt people when they have bad runs with their holdings.

This is inexplicable to me and I'd say any poster who tries to add content and facts to their contributions and who finds it difficult to comprehend the mentality of someone who exists to hide in cyberspace taking pleasure out of niggling and grating on people they don't know.

I've certainly had enough of this thread for now, but look forward to the day the announcements come through and we can have some decent communication again with decent humans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $171.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $60.95K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 43518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.