RED 4.22% 39.8¢ red 5 limited

Hang on Chilli - I'm talking about the way people give credit to...

1. 107 Posts.
    Hang on Chilli - I'm talking about the way people give credit to management or blame management for things out of their control. Particularly when markets are bad management get criticised and when they are good they get pat on the back.

I didnt say or imply anything about a new discovery - I'm trying to use it to illustrate the way people think. I'm saying that if there was a fluke major exploration success I bet management criticism would go away, yet that wouldnt be anything to do with good management.

I've never said I was an analyst by the way either.

If Red have broking analysts on site, they will take photos - not much to do about that. It isnt material - that photo was some time ago anyway not of the recent slip anyway.

Agree that Red should disclose more however - we agree on this point. Fundamentally the only difference between H and me is that I believe this is a good mine despite the issues and the stock is incredible value. I have stated my own views on the future, H has not. He is just focussed on the past not the future.

Clearly I'm wasting my time on here anyway because this board doesn't change the market at all.

Right now it is obvious a major holder decided to exit on day two after the suspension lifted and until they are out the price will be under pressure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.8¢
Change
-0.018(4.22%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.8¢ $3.209M 7.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1080117 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1366908 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.