Unlike you eagle888 I don't believe Gillard will do the right...

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Unlike you eagle888 I don't believe Gillard will do the right thing and agree to the Coalition's one humane ammendment, that is because Labor are incapable of admitting their mistakes, and are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

If they had any guts they'd admit their mistake and accept Abbott's one ammendment. IMO this would lift their ratings in the polls, not to mention save lives. Most people respect someone who can learn from a mistake, as long as they fix it and don't repeat it.

But Labor are too interested in not looking bad to do the right thing, and this is what's killing them in the polls. And of course the CO2 Tax lie that will never be forgotten.

Gillard is only interested in one thing - her own personal political interests.

All those who blame Abbott for every stuff up from Labor, simply show themselves up for the diehard Labor supporters that they are. Only a nincompoop could possibly believe the Border Control stuff up by Rudd/Gillard is anything but Labor's fault.

Every time you hilariously blame Abbott for something the government has either done or undone, you just look sillier, just like the Labor MP's who continually vomit this nonsense in parliament or to the press.

I'm sure you wish people were stupid enough to believe it, but unfortunately for you most aren't.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.