Cerhob do a bit of research mate. abbott knew about slipper and...

1. 7,747 Posts.
    Cerhob do a bit of research mate. abbott knew about slipper and put of doing anything about it until

"Tony Abbott, however, will not be able to take the high moral ground in all of this.

He went to the last election pledging to "stop the waste" but failed to do that in his own backyard.

The reality is, however, that Mr Slipper was already causing massive pain for the local and state LNP and had reportedly talked of resigning from the party just before the state election to cause damage to the LNP's campaign.

The LNP's only failure in all of this is they should have moved quicker on Slipper, rather than leaving him as a festering sore on the Sunshine Coast.

Mal Brough - or someone fresh with longer links to the Sunshine Coast - should have been pre-selected to send a clear message to the electorate that the LNP was no longer going to put up with someone who put himself ahead of basic standards of accountability."

Cerhob I do not tell lies. I just put it as I see it in a very understandable way. :)

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2011/11/26/slippery-slipper-the-only-winner/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.