NST 0.54% $12.83 northern star resources ltd

slippery slide, page-3

1. 1,566 Posts.
    I haven't bought...yet. When the directors sold(general director selling usually=GET OUT) around $1.35 that should have told many of you something, particularly if you held all the way to the top and then went down the slide with it, a 60% drop from the top with you still holding means that you are hereby classified as 'dumb money' that had hope, but did not have an exit point, 'smart money' had an exit point and departed long ago and is most likely looking to reenter at the right time and do it all again. That is not meant as an insult, it is simply the truth. No serious trader/investor can keep watching share price action like this, see their hard-earned melt away and say that this is a desirable outcome. (unless your short the stock) Do not get me wrong, I think NST is an up and coming company that has a bright future. That has little or no correlation to the share price movement at this time. Sentiment is against it and broadly against the gold sector right now, but is approaching a pricing area that could be interesting, but needs a shakeout of weak hands. Just my opinions/DYOR always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.83
Change
-0.070(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.97 $13.01 $12.79 $33.47M 2.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22972 $12.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.84 18029 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.