SLM 1.22% 8.3¢ solis minerals ltd.

I don't know about you 9 out of 10 stat, but maybe in...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I don't know about you 9 out of 10 stat, but maybe in exploration greenfields when you start off with an idea on a piece of paper, your chances of success are less than 1 in 100.

But that's why companies have many prospects, its a numbers game, you need to stay in the game and keep turning over high quality prospects.

This is far from an idea on a piece of paper.

You have a pegmatite greater than 1km long and 50m wide in 3 locations with spodumene. The discover has been made, its really a question of how big for me. The spodumene has been confirmed as Li bearing. The crystals are huge and will lend themselves to a DMS (low capex processing facility) and its on a mining lease! Talk about being kissed on the d... haha. It's a lay down misere if you play cards.

You know the vendor was mining dimension stone (think kitchen benchtops/tiles etc) from the barren zone on the margin of the pegmatite. The one thing that hasn't been announced is that in the NE corner of the tenement it looks like in google earth that dimension stone was/is also being mined on a what looks to be a separate pegmatite (to be confirmed?, this is my speculation). The potential strike of this is ~1km but is limited by the edges of the tenement. No doubt they are trying their best to lock up these adjacent tenements. This potential pegmatite is a series of outcrops that has the same trend as the pegmatite they are drilling.

In all seriousness dyor, but for mine if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck... the dump was a gift imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $6.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $10.01K 124.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64589 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 16761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.