SLM 4.08% 9.4¢ solis minerals ltd.

Has anyone taken a look at PEC? At $11m market cap i find it...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Has anyone taken a look at PEC? At $11m market cap i find it really attractive but would really appreciate some feedback from others.
    The thread there does not have anyone knowledgeable in the lithium space.

This appears to be a good buy for 4 highly prospective tenements within the Eastern Brazilian Pegmatite District with known lithium mineralisation in the surrounding area

The company will now undertake field investigations of the tenements. We may expect to see a follow up announcement of pegmatites having been identified across the tenements with some imagery and more detailed information

Geological notes:

The pegmatite swarms present in the area have a significant connection to the Neoproterozoic Araçuaí orogeny. The regional granite rocks can be classified into five supersuites (G1, G2, G3, G4, and G5)

Notably,the inferred pegmatite corridor within the tenements under Option is specifically associated with theG4supersuite.

This implies the potential for a favourable association with regional pegmatite swarms within the tenement areas. It is worth noting that bothSigma Lithium’s (NASDAQ: SGML, TSXV: SGML)Grota do Cirilo spodumene mineand Latin Resources (ASX:LRS) Colina Projectare situated withinthe same G4 supersuite granites as those within the tenements that Perpetual holds the Option to acquire

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.