SLM 5.71% 16.5¢ solis minerals ltd.

SLM Megathread, page-458

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    "But from what I can see there's also no fundamental reason that precludes this from potentially delivering on that initial hype that changed, it was just people's expectations not being met as soon as they hoped right?"

Totally, you're on to it. First hole "missed", holes 2 & 3 hit approx 8mtrs of "spod" of unknown grade in a 50mtr peg that's very shallow dip and about 30 & 40 mtrs from surface approx.

However, the results in the ann appear to be visual, xrf or a combination of both, but not lab results, they are still not out. I do like the saying "grade is king". I'm also positive about the fact that holes 2 & 3 show thicker intercepts than LRS's initial couple of holes (pending assays of course) and again, very shallow which may make a smaller deposit still very economical to recover, especially if of high grade.

My position may be a litttle different than others as I was holding before the initial boom, so I'm quite optimistic. But it's totally plausible that there is an excellent resource here just waiting to be documented.

All of this is off the top of my head, which is not working too well today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $12.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $75.65K 455.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15077 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 33215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.