SLM 1.18% 8.6¢ solis minerals ltd.

Regarding the prolonged absence of news. The maiden drilling...

1. 6,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    Regarding the prolonged absence of news. The maiden drilling commenced on 23rd June and on 17 July the company announced 3 holes had been completed with a full log provided of the core visuals ( first hole was duster due hole inclined in wrong direction, the next two holes were redirected and hit spod mineralizatio). So thats 3 holes over 24 days , about 8 days per hole, and which includes the time to write the announcement. So currently the time elapsed since that announcement is 18 July to 30 August which is 43 days. In other words if no drilling hiccups that should mean around 5 new holes completed already assuming more or less similar depths as the previous. They reported visuals on the earlier holes (on 17 July) so this absence of further drilling news after another 43 days is unlikely to be because of lab delays as the company have shown they are okay with releasing visuals. And lets face it.... lithium explorers in general fall over themselves in the rush to announce good visuals, which leaves me wondering why we have no news regarding the further drilling. Unless as I earlier mentioned they may be having drilling difficulties on that hill, but even if so, some form of communication would seem appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $6.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $31.05K 360.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 39515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.