Slogans, page-6

1. 33,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    Cask wine? Is Vaas a word for cask wine or do you have cask wine in a Bondi limo?

Whatever it is, I think his actions were pretty atrocious and think it extreme not to name and shame. I mean they did that to Tom Pizzey and Apollo Capital for the BBQ Man outbreak, why not this?

They did not want to deter limo drivers from serenading around COVID infected foreign air pilots from FEDEX or perhaps the politicians and press are worried about offending the Sri Lankan voting bloc down in Sydney or something? I do not get it, appears identity political based double standards to me.

But we saw that in the Brittany Higgins allegations against an unnamed but widely known individual, and of course in the Christian Porter and Kate material.

I think the Sydney limo driver outbreak is totally objectionable in that where else could you have an unnamed individual COVID spreader being funded by a GoFundMe and becoming more wealthy than any other limo driver in Sydney history because he caught COVID and spread it around like hot cakes.

It makes “immigrant done good” identity political fad take on a whole new meaning but that from the extremist LWNJ MSM aid exactly the point.

Last edited by JCoure: 23/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.